Isolation of Energy
“SaFe Time®” is a process we facilitate to deliver effective Safe Systems of Work processes and systems e.g. safe isolations, having no risk of uncontrolled release of energy – “Positive” isolations. We provide effective end-to-end permit and certification processes which is repeatable, easy to follow and simple to manage e.g. ensuring complete positive and safe isolations. We add value to your business through effective Safe Systems of Work.
Are you experiencing near misses due to your Safe System of Work not being effective, dropped objects, working at heights, prohibition notices from the regulator?
Isolating energy from people to ensure their safety sounds simple, however:
• Have you experienced Isolation incidents on site, in your workshop?
• Do you feel uncomfortable with the level of control in your isolation process?
• Is your isolation process confusing without clear accountability?
• Is your isolation process very reliant on the people?
• Do you experience inconsistent outcomes?
• Are experiencing extensive delays in production or process due to planning and deploying isolation’s.
Assess your current status and determine the procedures, processes and operating discipline you have in place in your business, Includes an assessment on people, equipment and systems. It is also structured to ensure leadership engagement and support, agreeing on the outcomes and guiding principles i.e. decision and escalation processes.
Analysis and development
Identifying the opportunities and align with the strategic business drives and requirements for maintaining your License to Operate.
Deployment and sustainability
Involve your people in the deployment ensuring they have the knowledge and ability to understand the requirements and maintain the standardised processes.
Ongoing support and professional interactions to maintain your skill levels.
getting isolation’s right
“SaFe Time®” is a process we facilitate to deliver effective Safe Systems of Work processes and systems e.g. safe isolation’s, having no risk of uncontrolled release of energy – “Positive” isolation’s.
The key components we exploit include:
• Complete, positive and safe isolations (Effective).
• Repeatable, easy and simple (Efficient).
• Clear line of accountability and responsibility.
• End-to-end process (Entire isolation and de-isolation process).
• Add value to the business “SaFe Time®” (Effective and Efficient isolation’s save time).
• Identification of Isolation points.
Focusing on the things which matters
Through effective risk assessments using experienced Health and Safety consultants, we identify the significant risks in your business and help put controls in place to prevent unwanted events from occurring, putting your people at risk.
We provide effective end-to-end permit and certification processes which is repeatable, easy to follow and simple to manage e.g. ensuring complete positive and safe isolation’s.
We add value to your business through effective Safe Systems of Work.